- Highly‐integrated tester (mezzanine module) that mounts directly on an application or test board without requiring cables
- Data rates: 250 Mbps to 14 Gbps fully continuous operating range.
- Lanes: 32 Tx and 32 Rx, independent, differential with per channel adjustment of voltage and timing.
- Signal impairments: sinusoidal and random jitter, de‐emphasis, skew, and bit slip.
- DUT TX Measurements: eye-diagram, EQ, analog waveform and jitter generation
- Parallel: SV3 D tests all your lanes simultaneously
- Self Contained: an all‐in‐one system,reduces board space and helps create a compact tester-on-board for characterization tasks or production test.
- Ease of Integration: direct attachment with standard low cost connectors. Single 12V DC power supply with internal regulation.
- Parallel PHY validation of serial bus standards such as: PCI Express (PCIe),HDMI, UHS-2, Thunderbolt, MIPI M-PHY, XAUI, CPRI, JESD204B, USB, SATA
- Interface test of electrical/optical media such as: Backplane, Cable, CFP MSA, SFP MSA, SFP+ MSA
- Plug-and-play system-level validation such as: PCI Express, DisplayPort sink/source, MIPI M-PHY, C-PHY and D-PHY